09 September 2008

Those pesky bathroom breaks...

Yeah....today went well. I made it to school, and through first period fine. I needed to use the bathroom at the end of first, so a student walked me down. I feel kinda bad....she was so nice and everything, and I can't for the life of me remember her name...

Anyways I used the bathroom and was going to get into my chair and had an attack. I hit my head on something, the floor maybe. I have a bruise, and had a headache, but. I'm fine...

Biology was fun, but we did this activity where two people had to be the "blinds" and two had to be the "helpers." It was fun, and because the helpers needed to be able to move I volunteered to be one of the blinds. I didn't realize until a few minutes in that I had put myself in a bad situation. I couldn't see, and because the lab table was so high up I felt...almost like I was having an attack. Very isolated, very alone.

Then I had an attack. It was only about 10 minutes, and Tori was there before I woke up. But, now I need to have a discussion with the class, because she said that a few of the boys in the back were pointing at me and laughing because I was out. In my experience, people act like that when they're uneducated to the situation. "Aha she fell asleep suddenly that's so funny!!" Once they hear whats actually going on, and what I've been dealing with, it isn't so funny anymore.

I also was able to get all caught up in Geometry today. That was fun...*grumbles* darn area of a partial circle....

Tomorrow I need to switch my first period class. I'm not sure to what yet, it may be a required course and it may be an elective. We'll see.

Also an appointment with Kris tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that.

Well,
TTFN
-Bri

No comments: