07 September 2008

Mamma Mia! Here I Go Again!

Today was fun!!

I got to go see Mamma Mia! with Nick. It was really good.

And it was nice to be out of the house without family. I absoulutly love my family, don't get me wrong, but its nice to have that little bit of freedom.

I had an attack in the bathroom though...that wasn't so fun. But Nick, being the amazing person he is, heard the ladies freaking out and stopped them from calling 911. And then he came into the Ladies Room I guess. Ha ha. See, I said he's amazing.

When I came around *Dawn*'s mom came in the stall....I haven't seen Dawn in a looonnngg time. And I don't know her mom. At all. And so a strange lady was touching me, and she wasn't a nurse, fire fighter, or EMT/Medic. Which is good, but she was a strange lady....

Soo....I had an awesome day.

Thanks Nick!

Well, I should get going to bed.

TTFN
-Bri

No comments: