01 October 2008

Stop the press!!

Dr. H called us back!!!

Finally.

He said to stop the Lamictal, that is, wean off it over the next three days. Hopefully, once it's out of my system, I'll be able to function again.

Today didn't go well, but I did try. I was late to school because I was having too many attacks. Then when we got to school I was in the nurses office for another 30 minutes still having attacks. Then I headed to the tail-end of second period. I made it through that okay, it was like 25 minutes. Then I went to third, and only made it 10 minutes in before going out, and in, and out, and in, and out, and you get the idea.

At the end of third the nurse came and got me and she brought me back to the Health Room, then called my brother to come get me. We got home and I was jussst falling asleep when he came in to my room to say we had to go get Tori. Bleh.

Then we came home again. And I read, cause I couldn't sleep.

Then dinner, now this. I'll be going to bed soon. I have to be up early cause we have to go in early for my Special Education evaluation.


Here's just so you can smile.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/06/16/funny-pictures-one-of-us-answers-with-lie-you-may-ask-one-question/

Someone in school walks up to Ash and I. They ask "Are you two twins?"
Ash quickly replies with "no", while I try and squeeze out a "yes" first. I never win.
And so then there is a baffled person standing in front of us, trying to figure out who's telling the truth.

yeah....she's bad.

K
TTFN
-Bri

No comments: