16 October 2008

Been a few days

Sorry guys I know it's been a few. I've had up and down days this week.

Tuesday was a sorta good day, I made it to school in 2nd period and had an attack in Biology, and then one during lunch as well, which lasted about an hour. I was just waking up enough to be able to go to 6th, and then Bro showed up. I didn't even know the nurse had called him. So I went home early, and stayed up until bedtime, which I normally don't do. I also started the Concerta on Tuesday.

Wednesday was FABULOUS!!!! I didn't have any attacks until 5th period! In 5th I had one that was about 30 minutes, which is amazing. It was at the end of class, and it was about halfway through 6th when I came around, so I stayed in the nurse's office and sat on one of the beds and read til school was out. Then I rode the bus home with Tori and Ash. After school I just hung around the house, again staying awake til bedtime.

Today...not so good. I had a rough morning, and didn't want to go to school. But, I had to go. I didn't even make it to first period though. I was having too many attacks, and I was just so exhausted. This new medication seems to be helping, because I'm able to sleep at night, but right now I feel like I'm just not getting enough to recharge my body fully. And so each day wears me out a little more. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get a good long rest.

I also got to go to the Library today. I needed to get some new books, and Ash too. Then I went with Bro to drop Ash off at her sailing thing.

Well, that's whats been going on. I need to go to bed.

TTFN
-Bri

No comments: