27 November 2008

What I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for the roof over my head.
I'm thankful that my parents are still together and love each other.
I'm thankful for my siblings.
I'm thankful for the food on my table, and the life I know I take for granted.
I'm thankful that my condition is improving.
I'm thankful for the doctors who have helped me get here.
I'm thankful for my school support system, who have helped me get so far already.
I'm thankful for the freedom to express my religion, thoughts, and diversity.
I'm thankful for the men and women who are fighting for those rights.
I'm thankful for the friends we'll be having over tonight.
I'm thankful that I know I am loved and wanted.
I'm thankful, because I know I have it good. I know things could be much worse and are for many.
I'm thankful for the people in my life who have helped us get to where we are.
I'm thankful that I now have the opportunity to give back what was once giving to us.

I don't have to think about what I'm thankful for....everything around me, or that once was, I am thankful for.
I will have the opportunity to have a future, to have a life. I will have the opportunity to be a leader, to be successful.

I love that.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: