26 November 2008

I don't know WHY that's there?

Yeah...it's never comforting to hear your doctor say that after he's just cut a chunk of tissue out of your arm. Very unsettling.

I went to see Dr. S today, and he said yeah, it would be a good idea to remove it, but it wouldn't be an issue to do it there. So, down to the procedure room, and after about 15-20 min the stitches were already in and I was on my way. But not before he said that lol.
It was like, scar tissue. He said it was probably just causing interference with the nerves which is why it was hurting.

And my IEP wasn't anything special, just restating what I already knew and putting it on paperwork. I did find out that I get 15 min of counseling time a week at school, no strings attached, so if I ever need to just vent or cry or just get a break I can go down to Miss E's office and do so.

Umm...OH!! I got to WALK to the library. I love being able to say that!! I didn't think to check online first and it turned out they were closed so Ash and I just dropped off my books and sat for about 20 min then walked back home.

Then...I went to help a family friend cook but it turned out we just sat and talked for like...2 hours. Then Mom, Dad, and Ash came and got me and we did shopping then grabbed some food and now home.

Yup.

So I need to clean my room, and then I reallly just want to veg for a bit.

TTFN
-Bri

No comments: