- The *seizures* were still happening, but after an ambulatory EEG it was determined that they aren't actually seizures but probably symptoms of migraines.
- I also had my nail bed biopsy, which didn't give us any results or answers as far as my nails.
- I had one fugue state. A few scary attacks, one in the middle of the street, one that caused concern of a possible major head injury, but that turned out to be a minor concussion.
- I also found out this morning I have an ear infection which has been causing me to yawn a ton over the last week or so.
- I've missed A LOT of school because of the problems, but we're working on making sure I at least get some credit this semester.
- Amy was given a full-time para position, so I know she's happy and that she'll be there on the days I do make it to school.
- We're staying in the house, at least until end of April hopefully until May.
- Dad and Tori both had birthdays this month.
- I've been able to get out still, and was able to go to the beach with Tori and a friend earlier this month which was cool.
- I also got my dress for Starlight Prom...
- And I got to meet N, an awesome friend I'd previously only spoke to online or on the phone.
- And, we've applied for a service dog!!!
Bye for now,