01 March 2009

Combo seizure/attack?

Yeah we think I just had a seizure. And an attack. At the same time. It was so scary.

I was standing in my room at my desk. I got super dizzy, then started falling. As I was falling, I felt my right side start to shake. I hit my head against the storage under my bed. My right side was still shaking, did so for about 2 min? After like, 10 minutes I could move again, and got up from the floor and came back out to the living room. No dizziness, just the headache from hitting my head.

I'm scared. I have no clue why this is happening, and even though rationally I know the doctors are helping, the fact that we have to wait so long for results and that the seizures are so regular with nothing actively being done scares me witless.

I want answers. I just want some answers.

~Bri

No comments: