16 March 2009

The WASL joy has come again

So, this blog was not yet born when the WASL's last graced us with their presence.

It was a DISASTER for me....lots of reasons, but the main 2 being lack of continuous knowledge and lack of control over the attacks.

I still managed to pass Reading and Writing though, which believe me was impressive because I was wrestling attacks at the same time. Math and Science were another story, and I didn't even attempt them last year. This year I was supposed to...but... we'll see how it goes.

ANYways, it's been decided that school this week will be tomorrow and Wednesday, provided for the testing in the morning I'll be able to go to the nurse's office instead of the gym, as they plan on having racket sports in the loud crowded gym. No bueno.

so.

Back to bed for me

~Bri

No comments: