11 October 2009

I just want to SLEEP!

I had an episode of automatic behavior (fugue state) last night. I don't know what time it happened at. All I know is that around 2:30 in the morning, I woke up in the park and don't know how I got there. I was freezing cold and my knees were badly bruised.

I didn't have my phone on me, so I walked up to the fire station and knocked on the door. They had me come in, checked me out, and called my parents. I was having a really hard time staying awake, but at least I wasn't floppy much. Dad came and got me, and the firefighters helped me into my chair then into the truck.

Once we got home, Dad helped me into the house. Then bed. Mom helped me drink some warm tea, but it was so hot (to me) that I couldn't drink much. Warm tea was burning my tongue.

Woke up this morning sore, but safe.


We found out I went out my window. The screw in it was removed, but we don't know when it was removed. Dad says it looks like it's been gone a while. *sigh*

If we could just get me to sleep well at night, maybe it would fix this.

Realize, I don't just have automatic behavior that ends with 911. Sometimes I'll start homework without 'being there' and it turns out horribly. Sometimes, I'll just get up, leave my room, walk into another room in the house, and 'wake up' not knowing how or why I'm in that room.

But, it's the 911 episodes that make it here.

Yeah. Anyways, I'm going to go do some dishes then go take another nap. I MAY be baking cookies and bringing them to the firefighters for waking them up in the morning. I realize it's their job to help me and blah blah blah, but they still need sleep. And they were super kind.

SO yeah.

~Bri

No comments: