05 October 2009

Funky day

Today was....weird. I had to come home early because I was having a lot of attacks/just falling asleep. I fell asleep on the bus to school, then slept in the nurse's office until school started. I was in 1st and 2nd, but not actually there. Then in second I needed to use the bathroom, and had a mini attack in there. All in all just a really rough morning.

Dad came and got me and brought me home, and I went straight to bed. This was at like....10:30. I didn't wake up until 5:30ish. And this is after sleeping on and off all day Sunday and Saturday, plus getting up late.

I don't know. I'm still exhausted...it's like my meds are doing absolutely nothing for me at this point. And I feel horrible because I'm still missing school even if I'm there.

But. We're just hanging in. =(

Bye for now, back to bed for me.

~Bri

No comments: