06 December 2008

This weekend

Hmm, sorry for that. Not posting the last few days anyways. I've been battling little sleep and homework plus the stress of a possible new para, and had been feeling nauseous as well.

Well, that's life I guess. It just sucks. Anyways, I am actually doing well, with no more attacks since those two at church. Which means that in the past 6 weeks, I've had 2, both on the same night, both short short, and both triggered, so yeah, its an accomplishment.

And, I'm doing well in school, borderline fantastic, for me anyways.
I have C's in three of my classes, and I think A's in the other 3 so YAY!!!
I'm passing everything!

And this is still with a bunch of work missing in the three I have C's in. So I'm glad. And been doing homework. Christmas Break is gonna be very helpful for me as I can get a lot if not all my missing assignments done.

So. I'm not sure. This weekend we have friends coming over on Sunday, and hopefully I can also go to church on Sunday. We'll see. Well,

TTFN
-Bri

No comments: