03 December 2008

I'm glad I did

So, I shared my Blog with Kris today, just showed her some of the posts I had wanted to print out before our printer ran out of ink.

She said she felt good I had shared with her.

Anyways, I got to WALK to the Library today. Hee Hee. That's always good.
And yesterday I got to roll there, so exercise is good. lol

I found out some news about Amy that's making me kinda anxious. They're interviewing tomorrow, and she's not on the list....=(
We talked to some people....and it's being worked on. I just, I can't imagine having someone else. I need her. She's like, a rock for me at school. I don't want to have to deal with some one else, not when things are gonna start changing. I know she can deal with me, my personality, and when I start getting out of the chair. She knows that I'm fully capable of doing the class work, and leaves me alone to do it, unless I ASK for her help. She treats me like I'm normal and capable of things...I love that.

I don't know. I'm just..praying that things work out all right.

Well, I have to leave soon to get my stitches pulled, then go pick up mom, then hopefully church since I didn't get to go Sunday.

TTYL
-Bri

No comments: