08 December 2008

Hungry Hungry Hippos

Yesterday was busy!!

In the morning at about 9, us three girls and Dad left to go do Christmas shopping for mom, plus a few other things. I got her a Painted Pony, and her a magnet that says "I love my rotten, ungrateful children" *laffin*

We got home at about 2, then we had to wrap the presents and get ready for some friends. While they were here, I had to take a shower and do laundry. Then, at 6:30 Ms. E came and picked me up and we went to church. I feel silly, cause I don't really remember the mass. My brain was foggy....

One of the guys, S, from 2 weeks ago when I had the attacks, he came over to check on me and see how I was doing. He was very nice, and eager to learn about my condition. I love that.

Then, we went to Hungry Hungry Hippos. Its basically fellowship at a restaurant after mass. It was fun! And one of Ms. E's friend's son, he was so cute!!

He sat on my lap for a bit, and we colored together. When it was time to go, he gave me cuddles. It was soooo cute!

So.

But, today I came home from school early cause I was feeling sick to my stomach, and now I've thrown up and still feel kinda gross. Ahhh...

Anyways, I have some good news. I found out from Amy today that her stay has been extended until the 19th of December. Which means no big changes until after break. Yipee.

Night all. I need sleep folks.
-Bri

No comments: