03 September 2009

September 3

Today was good. I'm tired, exhausted actually.

I had fun. But I kept drifting in 3rd and 4th period. I'm planning on communicating with my counselor via email to see if it is possible to change my class like I mentioned yesterday.

Still no para, and even though it was said A would continue working with me until one was found, that no longer seems to be the case. Today I had a different "helper" and tomorrow it may be him again or it may be someone else. I hope this is figured out by next Tuesday, because on top of the full class load with multiple challenging classes, I don't think I can deal with the stress of not knowing who my para is. I can feel it affect me during the day...I'm just hoping that that'll work out well.

Umm, not much right now, I'm wiped. I think I'll just go take a nap. Hopefully I'll feel better later after that.

Bye for now,

~Bri

No comments: