24 May 2009

Shopping was fun

Mom and Ash and I went shopping yesterday.

It was fun.

We got some clothes, ummm lets see.

I got 1 shirt, 1 pair of jeans, 2 pair of flip-flops (gotta love Old Navy's 1 dollar flip-flop sale)
and....a new bag I can use in my chair. It's super cute too.

And we got things for the house from Ross. I got a new hamper so we have some more baskets for the house. I also got a file organizer, one that I can use later on, (after graduation, when I eventually move out, etc.) as well as now for school papers.

Plus, we're all (my entire family) getting new phones, which is exciting. Hopefully this new one will hold up better under my attacks, although my attacks are pretty well under control so that's good.


So. More coming in the next few days. On Tuesday, because it doesn't look like I'll be in school *sigh* I'm calling Shay (Children's) and my dermatologist to see if any of them have any news.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back in school soon. I already have first day planned out, down to the clothes I'll wear, because I'm hoping that will help alleviate any stress I might have. That way any new stress is just there for me to deal with, not piled on top of other stress.

So.
Bye

~Bri

No comments: