In this month....
- I've had 4 days with attacks, one day that I also had a fugue state on.
- I had to have a toenail removed by my doctor because it was ingrown, and I've also had a few infections due to nails coming off.
- My headaches have gotten worse, and longer, and we're not positive why.
- 3 of the attack incidents have been because of a stomach bug, which I'm now thankfully over.
- We JUST got a call from Children's in Seattle today, I have an appointment at the beginning of April.
- I also got in with a dermatologist, I see her on the 19th.
- My next appointment with Dr. H is on the 11th.
- I've been going to church and getting out a bit, but not much because of the attacks and being sick and whatnot. I've also missed a fair amount of school...
- We're moving! We just aren't sure where yet.
- I'm also getting a service dog....we're looking into it.
- Like I said, I've missed a fair amount. Even still I did well on my finals, and hopefully passed everything this semester.
- I still have Amy! She's been able to stay on, which has been so wonderful while we're dealing with my health problems. The consistency has been a very big help.
- New semester!
- When we move, we may be switching schools, so that's been one stress point.
So....that pretty much covers it.