31 January 2009

Time for a real post.

So. It's been a while since my last real update.

In this month....


Health:
  • I've had 4 days with attacks, one day that I also had a fugue state on.
  • I had to have a toenail removed by my doctor because it was ingrown, and I've also had a few infections due to nails coming off.
  • My headaches have gotten worse, and longer, and we're not positive why.
  • 3 of the attack incidents have been because of a stomach bug, which I'm now thankfully over.
  • We JUST got a call from Children's in Seattle today, I have an appointment at the beginning of April.
  • I also got in with a dermatologist, I see her on the 19th.
  • My next appointment with Dr. H is on the 11th.
Social:
  • I've been going to church and getting out a bit, but not much because of the attacks and being sick and whatnot. I've also missed a fair amount of school...
Family:
  • We're moving! We just aren't sure where yet.
  • I'm also getting a service dog....we're looking into it.
School:
  • Like I said, I've missed a fair amount. Even still I did well on my finals, and hopefully passed everything this semester.
  • I still have Amy! She's been able to stay on, which has been so wonderful while we're dealing with my health problems. The consistency has been a very big help.
  • New semester!
  • When we move, we may be switching schools, so that's been one stress point.

So....that pretty much covers it.

Well, TTFN
~Bri

No comments: