07 January 2009

Just got back

From a doctors appointment. I went in because the infection in my finger wasn't really responding to the antibiotics, plus a few other things concerning my nails. On my big toe left foot, the nail is growing back, but it has grown back in such a way that the nail is growing under the skin. If I can't get the tip of the nail out enough to get it out of the toe, Dr. S will have to actually remove the nail again and then we'll have to watch it very closely while it grows back to make sure it doesn't do the same thing again.

And we got a referral to a dermatologist, so we'll get that thing going and figure out whats going on with my nails.

Other than that, rough morning. I got plenty of sleep (I thought) but was dragging so much. Then by the time I got to school, I was falling asleep again. About 30 min after the first bell a headache hit, and I ended up laying down. Somewhere in the time I was laying down waiting for the headache to stop, I had a seizure. Now we've already determined that they are psychogenic and brought on by stress, but still. I must have been feeling very very crappy. I haven't had one of those since last June.

So. Ugg. But, I got my test done in Geometry yesterday! In all five chapters that I've done, I've gotten A's and A-'s as far as grades!! That's so cool for me, because when I did Geometry in 9th grade I barely scraped by with a C.

Bye for now
~Bri

No comments: