26 September 2008

Why me??

Not really. I don't care why. I know things happen for a reason. God has some plan, and it'll work out. I wish it would happen faster, but whatever.

In case you haven't figured out today sucked as well. A lot. I had a long set of attacks, most of them were no more then 6-10 seconds apart. It took my brother and his GF's family two hours to get me in the truck....I was out from like, 7:30 to 4:00.

I'm just, I'm so tired of this crap. I want to know what's wrong with me...

And I wonder if the Lamictal has a part in this. Even though I sleep all the time, I'm still constantly exhausted, and I've had a mild headache since I started taking it. I mean, I've had three really bad days this week. And there really is no reason.

They didn't happen all at once, so it isn't like the last time I had a string of bad attacks. That time I was in the hospital for 4 days because I couldn't function. But this time it's like my mind or body or whatever is toying with me. I have a horrible day, and then I get enough sleep and feel fine to go to school or do whatever. But then out of nowhere I start having a horrible day. I don't know why, and I don't know how to fix it.

I'm sorry...I know I'm complaining...but I'm just really frustrated today.

Let's hope that tomorrow I'll still be able to go with Ms. E. I really want to get out of the house...It depends on how the night and morning goes though. I know she can't take me if she doesn't feel comfortable with it. Heck, I don't think I would given the week I've had.

Anyways.

TTFN
-Bri

No comments: